This is a picture of the chocolate bunnies which we forgot to give to the kids when they were here. I guess we were too busy talking. We'll have to make it up to them. Sorry kids. :-( We're old. Later.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Easter Sunday
I hope everyone had a good Easter. We did. Ted, Sue, Mary and Russell came for dinner. Unfortunately Jess couldn't make it. Bummer. Gramma made a great dinner as usual, with game hens and salmon, roasted potatoes, asparagus, brussel sprouts per request of our grandson. Really? Yeah. So I've decided to call them "Russell Sprouts" from now on. She also made a really good fruit desert on angel food cake with whip cream. Yummo! And some kind of apricot cookies that should probably be illegal cause they're so good. We had a really good visit and even played a game of sorry which I didn't win. :-( I didn't take any pictures except this one.
This is a picture of the chocolate bunnies which we forgot to give to the kids when they were here. I guess we were too busy talking. We'll have to make it up to them. Sorry kids. :-( We're old. Later.
This is a picture of the chocolate bunnies which we forgot to give to the kids when they were here. I guess we were too busy talking. We'll have to make it up to them. Sorry kids. :-( We're old. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ack! How could you forget the bunnies?? Tsk Tsk! I'm sure they'll forgive ya!
ReplyDelete