Sunday, January 30, 2011

A trip to the Farmer Daughter's

Yesterday I went over to FD's, she had a few things she wanted me to do and I had some kindling for her wood furnace.
Anyway, here's some of the piggies.
When you feed pigs they always end up with food on them cause they have no patience.
Jowly.
A pig sharing it's food with a duck. ( Notice the food on it's head.)
Here's one sharing with two chickens. (Food head.)
 Mama sharing with her babies. (Must have snuck up on them cause there's hardly any food on them.)
The "Geese".


                                       Zippy "The Wonder Dog"
This is the bull calf Gramma and I are taking.(After he's no longer a bull.) His sire is a Simmental and they come from Switzerland, so we're going to name him Hans. His mother is part Angus, so I suppose we could have named him Argyle, but I like Hans better. When he was born he was all brown, but now he's turning black. I think he was prettier when he was brown, but he's still pretty cute and someday he's going to taste real good. So I did a couple of things for the FD and managed to stab myself in the hand with a flat blade screwdriver. Went right in, about two feet deep, or so it felt like it. So now I have a swollen, very sore hand. So far it doesn't seem infected, but Gramma thinks I should get a tetanus shot since it's been nine years since my last one. I'll try and get one tomorrow, cause as you know I always do what Gramma tells me. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment