Well I finally made it up to Mille Lacs today.
I try not to get too close to a "Village"
It looks a little lonely out there doesn't it.
Here's my little portable. Took me awhile to find fish and then I only found small ones. Fished here for a couple hours and then decided to move. That's when I noticed it was snowing quite a bit and blowing. Went to look for another spot but by the time I got loaded up I could no longer see where the drifts were or where the shore was. So I headed back in. I was about three miles out and it just kept getting worse. Made it back, but no fish. Still had fun though, my new underwater camera works great and so does my auger after I overhauled it. It really is fun to watch the fish down there. A walleye came and sniffed my minnow three times, but wouldn't bite. Maybe next time.
Cool pictures. It does look a bit lonely out there - but that's why you stay away from the "village" right? :) Maybe you'll get some next time!
ReplyDelete