Thursday, January 26, 2012

New scanner

Well I thought I would try out the new scanner. I had set some slides aside last year that I was going to try to to take pics of with the digital camera and a homemade light box. This is way easier.
 As you can see we were always a fishing family.
 My Dad.
 I guess I wasn't too lucky that day, but that's what always happens when you go fishing with girls.
 The Captain is in control.
 Now you know why I like to hunt varmints, it runs in the family. My uncle Merrill in the middle and two of his hounds and two of his hunting buddies.
 That's Clayton on the left, my Dad in the middle and uncle Merrill on his left. I recognise the other two guys but can't remember their names.
Me and my Grampa Berg at the tavern he used to own between here and Isle. It's a house now. Anyway the scanner works great and I'll work on more slides later. Bye

2 comments:

  1. I think the Captain picture is the best photograph of you ever taken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love it!! You look like a little stinker. What is the name of that tavern? Looks like a hand-painted sign. More please!

    ReplyDelete