After checking the new feeder I decided the holes were too big.
There wasn't anywhere near as much waste as before, but I thought we could do better. Here's the new cover. 1/2 inch narrower holes and about 3/4 inch shorter. Went down this morning and there was almost no feed on the coop floor. We are happy.The bottle on the left is what I put in my coffee. The jar on the right is our homemade creamer. Gramma found a recipe online and we tried it and then I made it better. Yum yum. No chemicals, all natural and cheaper. We are happy.
Decided to try and cut my own hair again. This time I went for "The Flattop". Not too bad huh? What do you think? Saves 14 dollars and I can cut it more often. I think it looks good. The hair I mean, not the face. We are happy. Bye.
You're gonna have to change your name to 'The Frugal Farmer'! No comment on the flattop . . . I like the face though! We're happy too. Bye.
ReplyDelete