Saturday Gramma and I stopped at Ted and Sue's to drop off 10 lbs. of hamburger which we accidentally received. (This is another story which may or may not be told) While we were there Sue asked if we tired of winter yet. Gramma said she was and I said " no not yet". Well, as of today I have officially changed my mind. Winter sucks. Being without the bobcat has created some challenges. It's not easy starting a 40 year old diesel tractor when it's 20 below zero. You have to plug in the tank heater and then make a tent out of tarps and poly and then put a heater under that and let it run all night. I won't even mention the other problems. (Are you shedding a tear yet?) Anyway the parts for the bobcat are supposed to be in tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be going by next week. Then we can get the tractor fixed.
The snow is level across the dog pen and the deck from one end to the other.
Here's where I got the plow stuck today. First time I ever slid off the driveway. Had to get Gramma out of her office and into the other truck to pull me out. She did it, but she laughed at me. :(
Here's one of our big puppies.
Here's the other one. I think they're getting tired of winter too. Anyhoo that's about it. Be good, be careful and be sure to keep your plow truck out of the ditch. Here endeth the lesson. Ta.
No comments:
Post a Comment