Brown cow.
Tomorrow brown cow goes in for processing. I asked Jess and Ted to come and help me get the cow in the trailer. Well Jess got here and said "Let's do this." So, because she is the "Cow Whisperer" we had her loaded in no time flat. Wow! Thanks honey that was awesome. Ted and Sue and the kids got here and he didn't even have to get poop on his shoes. Lucky dog. Looking forward to tasting the "Grass Fed Beef". Anyway, it was nice to visit with everyone. Mary and Russ each had some kind of handheld game things, so the visiting with them was limited, but it's just nice to have them here. Ted got some venison and Jess got a bunch of food for her piggies. Gramma and Ted and I went to Uncle Lennart's funeral yesterday. It was nice to visit with relatives that unfortunately we usually only see at these times. Was a bit shocking to find that cousin Greg has a pacemaker. The good news is, I seem to be the only one without lots of gray hair. Even my younger cousins are pretty gray. ROFLOLJust thought I'd include a shot of my Sweetie and her companions. Ain't they cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment