Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dang chickens

We haven't been getting very many eggs lately. The FD always says, "They're laying them somewhere and you have to find them." Well I always go look and sometimes I find a couple in the straw or on the floor of the coop. I've looked out in the woods and everywhere they frequent. I don't think they will lay them just out in the open. Anyway I've seen them get into the old cat house, but I've never found eggs in there. Yesterday morning I decided to look again as I had not looked in there for four or five days.
 That's right, this is what I found in there. Dang Chickens! Can't trust 'em.
Just got done storming here.
Wind blew, rained hard, sun came out and it began to hail. Sunshine, rain and hail. Gotta love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hail looks good in your landscaping. It did that here the other day too. Thunder rain for 20 seconds and then hail for about 15 seconds, then sun. That was it.

    ReplyDelete