Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snowplow

Well, I finally got the plow truck working, after three snowstorms. Now maybe we won't get anymore snow. That's ok too.
Here's the old plow truck, which I haven't gotten rid of yet.
Piling snow down by the barn. The more snow there is, the harder it is to find a place to push it.
Here's Ingrid wondering why the heck I'm taking her picture instead of feeding her. Whenever I go outside, the horses and pigs think they should be fed. The poor things lead a life of disappointment. On another note, Gramma had to stay in the city for two nights this week because of long meetings at another facility. So me and the dogs were batching it.
Here they are pouting and wondering when "Mommy's coming home". I swear I was nice and never yelled at them once. I missed her too. Glad she's home. Maybe now I'll sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment