Not much happening around here. The FD spent 3 days in the hospital with gall bladder surgery. We took her home on Saturday and she is doing well. Her good friend Stephanie is staying with her for few days to help out. Thanks Steph, you are a blessing.
Here's a pic of yesterdays sunrise, there was enough haze so you could look right at it. I thought it was cool.
Yesterday I took the snowblower and made a path out to the edge of the woods on the west side.
Then I made a circle and then I dumped all the leftovers from when I butchered the deer. It's sort of a varmint trap. I'm hoping some coyotes or other varmints will come in here for an easy meal and I can waylay them. We'll see. We bought a load of firewood and yesterday we had our first fire of the season. Gramma and the dogs loved it. Mick lays down next to the stove so close I expect him to burst into flames. Anyway it's supposed to snow today, 6-8 inches is the prediction for here. Don't think we need anymore, but I guess I don't get a choice. At least the plow truck works.
The sunset and snow are pretty! Poor varmint! :)
ReplyDelete