Last night we had some pretty good storms. I can't remember the last time I saw so much lightning on a continual basis. It made the inside of the bedroom look like we had a "Disco Ball" hanging from the ceiling. Lots of wind also.
It blew the double deck chair over.
It blew the patio chairs over behind the shed.
It blew down trees here and there.
And it blew down the corn again. I decided I would gather all the cobs from the stuff laying down and if it wasn't ready yet we would feed it to the boys.
Surprisingly most of the cobs were ready and ripe. Yay. Got a laundry basket full. We'll make some for supper tonight. There is still some corn standing and all the stalks that didn't fall over have cobs that are not yet mature. So we should still get some more. We are happy.
Here is a "Corn Dog". And you thought you could only get them at the fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment