Sunday, July 25, 2010

Parade II

                                 
             Back to the parade.
Here's a guy on a scooter with a dog on his head. I think I could train Heidi to do that, but I can't think of a good reason why I would want to.
Here's some ladies in a carriage. We don't know who they are, but they are dressed sorta like "Old West" saloon girls. Nice horses.
Here's some more of these ladies and they got a cowboy. Huge horses.
There were clowns.
There were little kids being towed in barrels. I think they were having the most fun.
There were hot cars.
There were old cars.
There were big trucks.
And more big trucks.
There were old trucks.
 And even older trucks. And through it all, candy continued to rain down and excite all the kids and cause all the adults to worry about them as they ran out to grab the pieces that didn't get to the curb. More to come.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that same thing when I saw that little boy running out toward that semi!

    ReplyDelete