Monday, July 26, 2010

Parade Finale

Last of the parade. Yayyy!
Here is the Vasaloppet float. The vasaloppet is a really big deal around here. There were also lots of tractors in the parade.
There were green tractors by John Deere.
There were green tractors by Oliver.
There were lots of red Farmall tractors, most of which belong to my cousin. Here he is.
Here's his son.
Here's one of his friends whose name I don't remember, but this tractor is exactly like the one my Grampa Ted used on his farm. He still farmed with horses and had a team of Percherons right up until he quit farming.

Here is the only mounted group in the parade. They are riding mules. Last year and the year before there were several horse groups. I don't know where they were this year.
This is some kind of butterfly person. It was part of an artsy group of old "Hippies" who put on an art show on a farm every year. I don't know either.       FINI

1 comment:

  1. I was waiting for that picture of your cousin! He's certainly happy!

    ReplyDelete