Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Rain and rain.
Well on Saturday Gramma and I put in the posts for the deck. On Sunday(Mothers Day) our son and his family took us to brunch. Very nice to spend this time together. It was 9 in the morning but our granddaughter "The Princess" had Mac&Cheese and our grandson Bubba had a huge hamburger. The waitress seemed to want me to eat from the "Senior Menu" but I refused. You only get one egg on that menu. I like senior discounts, but only if you get more for your money than the young whippersnappers. Sunday afternoon the Farmer Daughter came over and helped Gramma and I put in the big posts for the hay shed. Couldn't have done it without her. Thank you. Monday the landscaper called and said he was behind because of the weather and wasn't sure when he would get here. Monday night it started to rain and as I write this it still hasn't totally stopped. So that will put him farther behind I'm sure. I understand though, having worked outdoors most of my life. Oh well, que sera sera. It will get done when it does. Fishing opener this weekend. I will finally see if I can catch a fish out of that new boat. I'm betting on me. Wish me luck, I'll file a report good or bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment