Well we finally heard from the landscaper. Looks like they'll get started next Tuesday or Wednesday. I put the deck beams on and yesterday I put down weed fabric and covered it with rocks. I guess I'll start building it after lunch. The landscaper will just have to work around it. I would like to have it done since we bought a new picnic table to put on it. Tomorrow Gramma and will go shopping for the Bayou Family. The list must be huge by now. The plane gets in Saturday night at 8:00, so it will be a late night. Next Thursday we are going to the Farmer Daughter's. Maybe she'll have new piglets by then. We should be seeing some fawns pretty soon too. While the kids are here we'll have to put an addition on the chicken coop cause the new chicks are too big for the garage pen now. Always something. A farmers work is never done.
Later.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment