Well we finally got some much needed rain last night. We have been under fire bans for awhile. For the first time since they have been keeping records we didn't get any snow in March. What? Yes folks that is correct. Amazing. Even without rain the "Boys" have been tilling in their pen. Loosening the soil, digging up the rocks. They are good. Want to rent them to till your garden? Let me know. All natural, no pollution from gasoline engines and they fertilize as they go. Pretty cool. Didn't get the boat out yet. Maybe Thursday. Tomorrow I go with "The Farmer Daughter" for more pig wrangling. Taking some to St.Paul and picking some up in Montrose. It's like recycling, get rid of the old, pick up the new. Did the last duck the other day. I'm not doing ducks again unless I'm hunting them. Pain in the butt. Lots of meat though. I found my little journal that I wrote in when Gramma and I went to Ireland. I think I might put it on here a bit at a time, I think you might find it interesting. If not, oh well. Remember "It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile and 3 to pull the trigger".
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment