Sunday, October 20, 2013

Snow?

Well it's started. I'm not ready. I'm usually ready.
Morning.
Early afternoon.
Pretty? Pretty ugly. The boat isn't inside, I've got Jess' lawn mower torn apart on the garage floor, my 4 wheeler up on blocks not running and it looks like I'm going to have to pull the engine on the bobcat to fix it. With the bobcat broken down I can't spread manure on the hay fields and if the snow stays it'll be too muddy to clean it up anyway. Haven't done anything to get ready for deer hunting yet and the dock is still in the lake. Oh well, life happens and the only thing to do is chuckle and move forward. On a positive note, Gramma sees the doc tomorrow and we hope he'll say she can start walking on her foot. With the boot on of course. This will be a major milestone and a welcome event. So cross your fingers and pray for her. Anywho, that's all for now. Ta.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need an assistant! ;) The kids would love the snow!

    ReplyDelete