Well on Tuesday Great,Great Gramma (Isn't she great?) Called and told us she was going to Duluth to Linda's and then to the hospital because she apparently had some kind of infection in her sinuses and jaw. They had her in ICU for awhile, but she is in a regular room now. She is doing better and will probably go home on Sunday with antibiotics to take. So Wednesday Gramma and I drove up to Hoyt Lakes (AKA "The End of The Road At The Edge of The World) and picked up her dogs and brought them home. It's been interesting, but going well. The dogs are adjusting pretty well considering the circumstances. Our dogs are too.
Here's me with Cheeblue the dog that doesn't like anyone but GG Gramma and Gramma. Turns out she thinks I'm pretty cool too. Doesn't everyone?
Guess not, here's Rex who tolerates me and just thinks I'm ok, but not that cool. Oh well, can't win 'em all. Anyway GG Gramma's getting better and we'll take the dogs back up there when she gets home. Ta. I almost forgot, Happy Birthday GG Gramma Scotty. Sorry you had to spend it in the hospital. Ta, Ta.
Nice pictures!!
ReplyDelete