Well, I guess four days wasn't forever. I have Gramma's hand-me-down computer, which is a big step up from what I had. Thanks Gramma. Maybe now she won't have to fix it all the time. If she does, then the problem is me.
I thought I would get some pics of Rocky before it gets real cold and his comb freezes and falls off.He's a handsome boy and the largest rooster we've ever had. Still not aggressive and still eats out of my hand. Who's that clown in the background?
He has several bright green, almost iridescent feathers by his tail. Weird, but cool.
Oh, here's that clown cat. Sparkle II.
A male Downy woodpecker.
Cute little guys. Three weeks 'til deer season. Gramma says I'm in a high speed wobble. I don't know about that, but on these cold mornings, now that you can see in the woods, sure makes me want to go sit in the deer stand. I guess I can wait. Anyhoo that's all from the farm. Seeeee Ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment