Yesterday Gramma and I had to go down to Stillwater to the eye doctor. We usually go to Forest Lake, but I need a special test every so often and the thing they use is only in the Stillwater office. Anyway we were gone most of the day, so we left the chickens in the coop. When we got home I went to check for eggs and there was an egg outside the coop on the barn floor. Every once in awhile one of the young hens will do this instead of in the box. Well, I thought "How did we miss this egg last night"? Brought it in and told Gramma and she said that maybe the missing hen laid it. This morning I went down and sure enough there was our lost girl, in the barn. We are happy.
Jack and the girls.Here's Le Beef getting his daily minerals.
BurgerBoy doing what he does best.
Pregnant Rita getting fatter.
Rhoda taking it easy.
Here's Red Cow giving me her "Get outa my face" face.
And here's our main boy, "Frank the Tank". Nice bunch huh? Oh yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment