Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Animals

I thought I would remind everyone that Gramma and I share our lives with some pretty cool and sometimes goofy critters. Look closely at the pic on the top of my blog and then look at these.


 This is what happens when it rains. They like to roll in the mud. And you thought we got rid of the pigs.
I thought I better get a picture of Jack's comb before it freezes and falls off this winter.
 Here's the whole gang, except for one. Just gave them some treats. They like meat the best. I don't know how they know the difference but they always go for the meat scraps first.
 Here's the black cows. That's "Frank The Tank" laying down. Big boy.

 Brown cow. She goes in the freezer in December.
Red cow.

The two buddies relaxing on the couch. Sorry, no cat pics this time.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment